Introduction And Background
Acne is a skin condition that unanimously the entire world would detest. Every age group fears the word acne, the teenagers most of all. It is most commonly seen in their age and often causes more problems than just the problem of spots and pimples on skin. It can easily lead one to depression and developing low self-esteem. Most teenagers get so depressed and low that it can even lead them to thoughts of suicide, especially if those around them are not making their life any easier. Nonetheless, acne is not something that is there to stay forever. If you are determined and have hope, you can easily fix the acne problem even if it takes a long time.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition in which there is a small or even a bigger area of skin that has a lot of spots and pimples. The spots can be nodules, pustules and even whiteheads. The type can vary but the quantity has to be more than two to three spots only. Acne is a harsh skin condition in which there is not only physical discomfort but also a mental trauma as well. No one wants their skin to be so badly affected and people of think of themselves as the ugliest beings on the planet when this occurs.
The Cure Of Acne
Most people are under the misconception that acne is far from being cured and it is only a lucky few who get rid of their acne through some magical spell. This is not true. Acne is very much curable and if one actually works for it they will see the difference in just a few days. As soon as you start the correct treatment process, your skin will automatically begin to heal itself. It does take time and you have to be really patient and work hard at improving your skin but saying that it cannot be cured is just plain wrong. There are numerous ways of curing acne and we will be discussing one of them in the following paragraphs of this article.
Face Masks And Acne
Face masks can actually work and they are pretty good for using against acne as they give the skin the nourishment and gentleness that it so badly needs. It also soothes the skin and provides a freshness for it.
How To Make Banana Face Mask For Acne?
Banana face masks are quite famously used for acne treatment. Bananas have vitamins and minerals which are not only helpful for the skin from the outside but also from the inside. Along with the banana face mask, it wouldnâ€™t hurt to eat one or two. They will help fight your acne vigorously.
- Take one or two bananas and then peel them off. You can place the bananas in a blender just like that or you can cut it in two pieces to make the job easier. You have to blend the bananas until they become completely mashed and creamy.
- The next step is to take a small lemon, cut it and then squeeze as much juice as you can manage in a single tablespoon. Mix that lemon juice with the mashed and blended bananas in the blender.
- Another ingredient to add to the mixture is a little honey. Take one teaspoon of honey and pour it in the mixture. After pouring, blend the mixture again for several minutes until you are sure that everything has been mixed completely.
- After blending, take the mixture out of the blender and put it in a bowl or a cup or anything that is more suitable to you. The only point is to take the thick mixture out and put it in a clean place.
- Before doing anything else, you are then going to go the bathroom and wash your hands and face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Make sure that you are not harsh while washing and that all kinds of dirt have been removed. It is not necessary that you dry yourself.
- Take the paste and start applying it on even measures to the face and the neck region, mostly where you have acne. Apply it very soothingly. Wait for about fifteen to twenty minutes or until the mixture has dried out.
- Rinse your face again with warm water and gently remove the face mask from your skin.
- Dry yourself with a clean warm cloth.
- Repeat the procedure at least four times a week for best results as banana face mask really help if you are consistent.
Making a banana face mask is the easiest thing in the world. The procedure can be done by a five year old if they are careful with the blender. Thus, if you have acne, do not waste any more time and get started on the procedure as soon as possible.